This is is my second blogger award and am so happy about it, I was nominated for this award by two bloggers, Ashley and Stella, thank you so much for nominating me.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award????
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma Thank you for creating this award! – https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
Here are the rules:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things about me
- I am bad at making phone calls, people always tell me I don’t call. It isn’t that I don’t care about others, I care a lot but….. no excuse. I am making effort to improve though.
- I hate biscuits, candies, sweets and chocolates right from childhood. Some of my friends think am weird because of this.
- I don’t get angry easily
Questions from Ashley
- Why did you start blogging? I love sharing information, learning new things on health and beauty especially natural alternatives, surfing the internet about a lot of things. I get frequent questions on tips for skincare, haircare and health from family and friends. I am always finding myself explaining the same topic to about 10 people at different times. I just said to myself “why not start a blog and direct them to the post for detailed answers?”
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? I love the kind and insightful comments I get on my blog posts and interacting with other bloggers, I have made cool friends here.
- What are you currently reading and/or obsessively watching? I am a Korean drama addict, am currently watching rooftop prince, legend of the blue sea. I also follow Indian TV series such as reach for the stars, twist of fate and king of heart.
- What is your dream vacation? I want to visit Seoul, South Korea especially Jeju Island. I want to experience Korea culture like I see in movies, can’t wait to try on hanbok (Korean traditional outfit), I guess I will look good rocking my natural hair with the hanbok, lol. Have been longing to eat Korean food such as Ramen/Ramyun and Kimchi.
- What makes you laugh!? I laugh a lot, spending time with my family and friends make me laugh. Korean romantic comedy dramas always make my day. Comics generally make me laugh but sometimes I laugh at myself too. Lol.
Questions from Stella
- What inspired you to blogging. Same answer as Ashley’s first question.
- What is your greatest motivation? My family, church and friends.
- What is the name of the best book you ever read? To me, the best book I ever read is the Bible.
- How has blogging impacted you? It has made me believe more in myself and it keeps me going during difficult times.
- Nifemi https://nyphewrites.wordpress.com
- Esther https://femiiesther.wordpress.com
- Peace https://peacieb.wordpress.com
- Shaunz https://shaunzworld.com
- Hope https://storieswithoutborder.wordpress.com
- Preppypinkpiglet https://projectmusings9.com
- Natural muse https://naturalmagicmuse.wordpress.com
- Organicaholic https://organicaholic.blog
- Stacy https://stacynewrevolution.wordpress.com
- Keepupblog https://keepupblog.wordpress.com
- Suraj https://booksandmyself.wordpress.com
- Bafikile bafikilesdiary.wordpress.com
Questions for my nominees
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- What are you bad at doing?
- What is your best food?
- How important is healthy lifestyle to you?
- What is your greatest blogging achievement so far?
My best posts